– Customer – every natural person who purchases products on the website and app or in some way uses our platform.
– Personal Data – any information related to a person that identifies him/her or that, used in combination with other processed information, identifies an individual.
Also, any information by which it is possible to identify or contact an individual. contact with an individual.
– Processing of personal data – the processing of personal data is the collection production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, filing, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of the information, communication, transfer, dissemination, or extraction of data from natural persons.
– Data subject – any natural person who has his or her personal data processed by the Medialand website;
– Purpose – what we want to achieve with the processing of personal data.
– Necessity – the processing of personal data should be limited to the minimum necessary for the the intended purpose. In other words, it must be relevant, proportionate, and not excessive.
– Consent – clear and objective authorization that the data subject gives for the processing of his personal data for a previously stipulated purpose. After giving consent, you may revoke it at any time. Revocation does not cancel the processing previously carried out.
- What kind of personal information do we collect and use?
The Medialand Site collects and stores the following types of information:
Information You Give Us: The Medialand Web site collects information from you in several ways
several ways: when you register and provide data on our site; when you place an order or purchase order or purchase one of the products offered by the site or application; when you interact with customer service; when you participate in surveys or marketing promotions; etc.
promotions, etc. Among the information that may be requested is: full name, e-mail, CPF, date of birth, address, telephone numbers, and credit card number.
Information automatically collected by the Medialand site: We collect and store certain information certain information whenever the Customer interacts with us. For example, we use
cookies and collect information when your browser accesses our site; when you click on ads, partner emails, and other content provided by us on other sites.
- Why do we collect your personal data?
The data is necessary to:
- optimize your interaction with us;
- ensure the security of the website, its application and the data it processes;
- comply with legal obligations;
- administrative and management purposes.
The provision of the data enables:
- provide services tailored to the user’s needs;
- improve the user experience on the Medialand website;
- perform market analysis and research;
- keep the user informed about the products we offer;
- perform targeted online advertising;
- prevent, detect and investigate activities that are in violation of our
Code of Conduct or that are prohibited or illegal;
- improve our website and products.
Medialand uses legal bases, which may vary according to the purpose of the the purpose of the collection, for the processing of personal data.
In general, the processing of personal data will be based on the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligations legal or regulatory obligation, execution of a contract or of a preliminary contractual procedure exercise of due process rights, legitimate interest, or consent, being founded on one of the legal bases provided for in articles 7 and 11 of the LGPD.
- With whom do we share your data?
All sharing is aimed at providing and improving our products and is done with the adoption of security measures of a technical and administrative nature.
The information collected is processed within the Medialand site and will only be shared only as necessary: (i) for the proper provision of services that are the object of its activities with partner companies; (ii) for protection in case of conflict; (iii) by judicial decision or request from a competent authority; (iv) with companies (iv) with companies that provide technological and operational infrastructure, such as payment (iv) with companies that provide technological and operational infrastructure, such as payment intermediation companies and information storage service providers.
- For how long do we store personal information?
We store Customer information in accordance with the statute of limitations under Brazilian law.
- What are the rights of the data subject?
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from Medialand, at any Medialand, at any time, upon formal request, information concerning their data.
Medialand will have 15 days to respond to requests from data subjects. Requests will be requests will be analyzed in accordance with the legislation in force and, for legal reasons, some requests may request may not be answered.
Data subjects, according to the text of the LGPD, may exercise their rights by of:
I – confirmation of the existence of processing;
II – access to data;
III – correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data;
IV – anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive data or data treated
in disagreement with the provisions of this Law;
V – portability of data to another service provider or product, upon express request, according to the according to the regulation of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial
commercial and industrial secrets;
VI – elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder;
VII – information to public and private entities with which the controller has made shared use of the data shared use of data;
VIII – information about the possibility of not giving consent and the consequences of refusal
VIII – information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of refusal;
IX – revocation of consent.
- How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To change your preferences regarding notifications (including marketing communications)
at any time, you can log in to your account on the Medialand Web site. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you may also unsubscribe by clicking on the link sent along with the marketing email.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or other devices (such as other devices (such as ‘smart phones’ or ‘tablets’) while you browse the site.
- track the items stored in your shopping cart;
- perform research and diagnostics to improve content, products and
- prevent fraudulent activity;
- improve security.
If you block or reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or cart, proceed to checkout, or use our products and services that require a login.
Click ‘Help’ in your browser settings to learn how to prevent you from accept cookies, to be notified when you receive new ones, to see when they expire, and to disable them. In the links below you can find more details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- How can you keep your personal information secure?
The Medialand site uses the best security protocols to preserve the privacy of Customer data, but also recommends individual protection measures.
To maintain the security and protection of your personal data provided in the registration or purchases, under no circumstances should your login and password be shared with third parties.
third parties. In addition, when accessing your registration, especially on public computers, make sure that you have logged out of your account to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing unauthorized persons to access and use the information without your knowledge.
We do not contact you by phone, WhatsApp, SMS or e-mail asking for personal data. Under no circumstances should they be provided, as this may be an attempt of misuse.
- Further important information on data protection
- How do I contact the site’s Data Protection Officer?
Medialand Web site?
The Data Protection Officer is the officer chosen by the Medialand website to act as a channel of communication between the controller, the data subjects, and the National Data Protection
National Data Protection Authority (ANPD). Any questions about personal data processing can be directed to e-mail email@example.com
- Legislation and jurisdiction
This policy shall be governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with the Laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, especially Law No. 13.709/2018, regardless of the Laws of other states or countries, being competent the district court of São Paulo/SP to settle any doubt arising from this document.